Saturday, March 31, 2007

Manny's Birthday Party

I get a call the other day from Justin. He tells me that it is Manny's birthday today. Although I think I know everyone in my immediate family and I think I know my kids' friends. I was at a loss, so I ask him who is Manny. He replies,"You know, Dad, Manny from Ice Age." Manny is pictured here with his birthday headband on.
Well, I have to admit, I was a little surprised to learn that Manny was turning four year old. So, what do you do when your young son decides that it is Manny's birthday? You have a birthday party. Justin planned a great party.

Here are the party goers in their stylish party hats!


Here is Derek playing pin the tire on the car. I think he may have been cheating.


Time for cake!

Finished opening gifts. Every woolly mammoth needs a slinky and a pig!

Happy Birthday Manny the Mammoth!!!

No comments: