Saturday, March 31, 2007

Batteries in the brain?

After a long day at work, I was just mentally tired, my batteries were just worn down. Things have been a little more fast paced than usually and there are more than a few large departmental projects going on at this time. So, I get home and gobble up some dinner, grab the boys and then off to Justin's soccer practice. On the way there, I was having a conversation with the boys. At one point in the conversation, Justin was having trouble formulating his response. He would start a sentence, stumble over it, and then try again. After about three attempts at trying to get his response out of his mouth, he announces that the batteries in his brain were dead! I know what you mean, Justin! That comment made me laugh and it helped to recharge my batteries.

No comments: