Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A Six Foot Four Bunny?

As many of you know, I am involved in many committees, associations, etc. in our local community and church. One of these is being the president of our community civic association. It is fun being involved in this capacity for our neighborhood, however, it does take me out of my comfort zone once in a while. So, let's recap last Saturday.

I wake up to frigid temperatures and a biting wind. Snow was falling lightly on this blustery day. You are probably thinking why I am describing the weather, well, last Saturday was our community wide Easter egg hunt. Twenty degrees, snow, and an Easter egg hunt! Are you kidding me?!?! Around noon, I go to help set up for the hunt and find out that no one has stepped up to be the Easter bunny. So, as pres, the bunny stops here. Yes, yours truly was the Easter bunny for the Easter egg hunt, and, I had a great time. It was a lot of fun posing for pictures with the kids and seeing the smiles and excitement in their faces. To mark the occasion, here is a picture of the Easter bunny with my kids!

1 comment:

clayburkle said...

ok,
that picture is just wrong.
:)