Saturday, May 12, 2007

My Best Friend...

My wife. I am not sure where to even begin. I am not Stef without Sandi. I am not an "I", I am a "we".

She is, hands down, the best mother that I know. She maneuvers through every day with skills that only a mother can possess. Breakfast on the table every morning, shuttling kids to and from school, running errands, running the operations of the house - the list goes on and on and on and on...

I see the friends that she has. A group of Christian women who lean on each other and make each other sharper. I see how the help and challenge each other. I am so thankful for her circle of friends.

Then I see her as my wife. I see her challenge me. I see her try to make me better (even when I don't think I need to be improved in certain areas). I see her lighten my day. I see he strive to make us better. I see her as my best friend. Happy Mother's Day, Babe. I love you.

No comments: